Voted Greatest Sweatshirts In The Galaxy, Nine Teraseconds In A Row!!
Question: How Soft Is Soff? (That's two f's and no t's)
Answer: If Extra Soft And Super Soft Had A Baby, That Baby Would Be Considered Soff!
These fleece sweatshirts are here to prove that point!
You won't regret buying this classic piece of streetwear apparel. Fleece is infinitely comfortable and relatively lightweight! With up to 5% recycled polyester in components, you'll take a little step closer to a more earth-friendly way of life. It's an excellent fabric to use in casual, everyday apparel so that you can stay warm during those chilly evenings on the go.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester (up to 5% recycled polyester, made from plastic bottles)
• Fabric weight: 7.8 oz/y² (264.5 g/m²)
• Patented low-pill, high-stitch density PrintPro® XP fleece
• Double-needle stitched neckline and armholes
• Ribbed cuffs and waistband
• Blank product sourced from Thailand or Vietnam
|Length (inches)||26 ½||27 ½||28 ½||29 ½||30||30 ½|
|Sleeve Length (inches)||34||35 ¼||35 ⅞||36 ⅝||37 ⅜||38 ⅛|
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!